German files criminal complaints against himself for doubting the Holocaust

translated from the German by J.M. Damon, May 25, 2009

To my dear comrades in the struggle for a free Germany in a free Europe:

The appeal of my self-accusation trial begins on 26 May.

The corpus delicti of my original show trial was my sending copies of Germar Rudolf's Lectures on the Holocaust to Lea Rosh, Wolfganz Benz and Ernst Nolte through the mail in November 2007. I had done this in response to the convictions of freedom fighters Germar Rudolf, Ernst Zündel, Sylvia Stolz and Horst Mahler, and filed a legal complaint against myself for the "criminal act" of "Doubting the Holocaust."

Horst Mahler, who is 73 years old, was sentenced to 13 years in prison for the non-violent offense of disseminating politically incorrect ideas. This amounts to a life sentence for him. Mahler's sentence illustrates better than anything else the imperative of our struggle.

At my own trial, I provided proof that the contents of Rudolf's book are factual, but my evidentiary motions were summarily rejected, as is inevitably the case in inquisitorial trials. In the course of my defense, I was indicted on additional charges for including empirical facts in my evidentiary motions, the mere mentioning of which is a criminal offense. It is now a crime to defend oneself in court! This gives a glimpse into the infinite nature of official repression and injustice in Germany.

In Germany, we no longer have court trials conducted according to the established rules of law. Today, we have tribunals that follow the principles of the "Holy Inquisition," or Nuremberg show trials. It is still more evidence, if more evidence is needed, that "Holocaust jurisprudence" is purest tyranny. The defendant is allowed no defense at all - all attempts are automatically converted into additional criminal charges. Our justice system has abolished itself and mutated into an immense criminal enterprise.

At the end of my initial trial, I was sentenced to eight months in prison.

As a true German, I feel obligated to assist and protect my fatherland and help it find its way back to the path of integrity. What is at stake here is not just an abstract struggle for human rights, but the very survival of our nation. Phony guilt has been inculcated into our Volk and outrageous lies are killing the soul of the German people. As a German, I have resorted to our inalienable right of self-defense in opposing these devastating lies. This was my first contribution to the national effort of demolishing [what has] devastated our country for three generations.

It is an honor for me and my comrades to state the truth on behalf of our country and to go to prison if need be. Our descendants will thank us for what we are doing.

The following dates have been set for my upcoming appeal trial:

First date: 26 May 2009 at 13:00 o'clock, Courtroom 820, Tiergarten District Court.
Second date: 09 June 2009 at 09:00 o'clock, same courtroom.

I am looking forward to a very lively Tuesday. I pray that God will have mercy on these high-and-mighty despots in black robes. They are going to need it!


With comradely greetings,


Kevin Käther

Berlin, den 24.05.09